Friday, May 15, 2009

Cooking with Tripp

My high-school classmate, Tripp Hudgins, and I were chatting back and forth on Facebook some time ago, discussing the possibility of him providing a posting on my (now defunct) cooking blog "Food in the Balance."

In the run-up to Easter, life got very busy for Tripp (as a working pastor) and for me (as a temporarily "unencumbered" pastor who was working hard to get ready to pull up stakes and move to Connecticut). As luck would have it, Tripp managed to carve out a little time to shoot a video blog post for the food blog that no longer existed, but I failed to see it until just today, when I was sitting down to catch up with my various electronic responsibilities. Sorry about that, Tripp.

So, here is Tripp's posting on vegetarian and celiac friendly corn chowder, along with some of his commentary on the value of building community by eating together. Thanks, Tripp!

No comments: